Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hand made table



I made this table about five years ago. My husband works in a wood factory and he brought this unworked slice of wood home. I loved it and wanted to keep it just as it was. There was originally pieces of bark still around the edges but sadly it fell off as it dried out.


 


 
 

 
I simply sanded the wood and added a set of industrial wheels and it has been our occassional table ever since.

I saw something similar on another post today and decided it was time to give my old table an outing on my blog. When the table is not in use it wheels conveniently under the couch out of the way.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodliee,

    found your blog - you are really creative! Such diverse ideas and materials. Where do you come from in the UK? I've lived all over but came here from Yorkshire. Its a small world after all.......
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete