Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mini art works framed as gifts.














Ok so I love reusing old jewellery and found objects in a way which means they can be looked at as opposed to being in a box under the bed.









Recently I've been busy making some hand sewn mini works of art using old fabrics and recycled duvet covers and pillow cases as well as the usual selection of old bits and pieces of jewellery and beads that I've been keeping until I thought of an idea for how to use them.




I like all sorts of coloured buttons and threads and tiny crocheted flowers and butterflys and whilst I have no discernable skills with needlework I do love making things up as I go along.








As an 'experienced' collected of all things tiny, found or broken this means I can justify my collections by turning them into art.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment